- Listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange for over twenty years
- Total assets worth over HK$ 5 billion
- Annual loans issued of more than HK$ 10 billion
Listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange, China Financial Services Holdings Limited (“CFSH” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”; Stock Code: HK00605) is a diversified financial service group. Since its listing, the Group has been dedicated to providing customized financial solutions to small- and medium-sized enterprises (“SMEs”) in Hong Kong and Mainland China for over twenty years. With total assets worth over HK$ 5 billion, the Group has pawnshops, small-sum loan companies, financial guarantee companies, asset management companies, fund management companies and other integrated financial service providers under its management. The annual loans issued by the Group exceed HK$ 10 billion in total.
Mission and Values
- Professional, Stable, Pragmatic, Innovative
- The Group insists on offering more professional and efficient integrated financial services to MSMEs as its mission, aims to create more value for the real economy that is rapidly developing in China and adheres to the core values of "Professional, Stable, Pragmatic, Innovative". It continuously pursues innovation of financial product and service systems and offers integrated solutions for MSME financing, innovation and entrepreneurship financing as well as inclusive finance.
Leader of the Industry
- The Guiding Opinions on the Pilot Operation of Small-sum Loan Companies was issued by the People’s Bank of China and the China Banking Regulatory Commission(CBRC) in May 2008. Just in the same year, CFSH started to get engaged in the small-sum loan field and became one of the earliest licensed private financial enterprises that had obtained financial licenses including small-sum loan, pawn and financing guarantee in China.
- CFSH holds several rare financial licenses such as small-sum loan, financing guarantee, pawn shop, financial lease, asset management, No. 1, 4 and 9 licenses issued by Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). It can provide flexible, diversified, customized and integrated financial solutions in response to the needs of different clients.
- From 2011 to 2016, the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for revenues of CFSH (Stock Code: HK00605) exceeded 35% and that for net profits was up to 42%, with outstanding performance. Excellent management capabilities of the management team enable the Group to maintain a long-term stable growth trend.
- Since 2008, the financial services of CFSH have covered more than 30 livelihood related industries, and more than hundred thousand MSMEs and individuals, with annual average loan balance of RMB 10 billion.
- CFSH has continuously introduced several important strategic shareholders, including China United SME Guarantee Corporation, Fosun Hani, Value Partners Group, CCB International, Spectra, etc. The introduction of strategic shareholders enhances the capital strength of the Group. On the other hand, they have brought business cooperation opportunities for the group.